Our State of The Art Flow Forming Technology
Our state of the art Flow Forming Technology was originally designed to create the nose cones on fighter jets and missiles. It combines the strength of a forged wheel with the lightness and complexity of a cast wheel. The wheel is cast smaller than the final product and then spun at high speeds while stretched and heated. The result is an incredible increase in strength but with a huge reduction in weight. The final product is lighter, stronger, and has greater shock resistance. The perfect high performance wheel.
Our flow formed wheels include the Venom 3 and D1SF.
For more information on Lenso Wheels browse the site or please visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/lensoaustralia
- Offsets For The Win - Lenso Offsets Provide The Best Fit
- All New Lenso Project-D 90Z
- The Eternally Popular Project-D SPEC-E
- Our State of The Art Flow Forming Technology
- The Lenso MX Spider Is On Its Way
- Emphasize the strength of LENSO
- WHAT WILL YOU GAIN FROM LIGHTER WHEELS.!!
- HOW THE SIZE OF THE WHEEL AFFECT THE PERFORMANCE OF THE CAR.
- LENSO WHEEL = FLOW FORMING TECHNOLOGY